Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

Chapter 2

...
That was so strange... what was that! The vision was crazy
I saw him using a computoder thing? what was that what is this strange disk? This make no sense he said it was for 2100? its 1978? How did this get here.... how?
How did it get in my room? I thought I threw away that disk thing.
Anieta time for dinner! called Katrina
"Coming Mother, " replied Anieta
"Mother what is a computer?" asked Anieta
"A computer hmmm hey didn't that apple company just release a computer? You remember reading that in the papers last year right, yes and  I saw a commercial for it on tv maybe you should check into that," Replied Katrina, "why do you ask?"
"No reason mom, no reason," said Anieta as she continued her salad
her mother seemed a little too enthusiastic about a computer...


meanwhile on the other side of town


The time machine created a whirling sound...
I've made it to the past but where am I? And when am I? This isn't 2045 any more or anytime after 1990 if this is Verona county any ways... The sky scrapers were built in 1989 right? Ugghhh why hadn't i studied history more in school?
Woah! Look at this place its a dump! wait no it's just burned down why would the time machine take me here? unless this is the lab? This must be were the lab was several years ago.... I still don't know what time i'm in. 
I'm starving too...
It's getting late wait what's that!!!
It can't be one of Z's archives! maybe this will tell me where I am!

Playing Archive 4...
Archive 4 has been overridden by Demistri Labs Ltd.
would You Like to Proceed?


Demistri Labs? how did they get the disk, Proceed please.

Proceeding with transmission...

BUZZ....


Hello people of Demistri Labs Ltd. i am Professor Demistri we shall continue are plans to take over the world starting with Verona County! It is time we prevail and destroy ZZ Ziggengorg's science center if his archives make it to the future they will stop us!
We will destroy this city through the Mass media but first a couple words from my wonderful wife Celeste.
Thank you husband... The dark side shall...prevail we will rule once more hahahaha ...BEEP I curse ZZ he turned me into this half-robot creature after my skin burned off... BEEP burned off now what huh.... BEEP I go BEEP every 10 seconds we will get our ... BEEP revenge 
Thank you for coming to our second meeting of BEEP Demistri labs Ltd. BEEP i am Prof. Demistri's wife Celeste BEEP and i hate eggs...

I would prefer soup instead anyways now onto my sister June who is here to unveil our secret weapon.BEEP
Hello my name is June Skarloey I am her for my sister Celeste who was turned into a robot-creature. We will destroy Democracy with this weapon, heck we may even destroy the fabric of time. I present to you The Archives! yes we will use ZZ's archives against him mahahahahahahahahaha!
End Transmission.
No no this can't be oh the transmissions over i must stop them i'm sure somebody here knows about these archives somebody can help me!
and my job is to find them!














No comments:

Post a Comment