Pages

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Chapter 1

       Verona County 1978....

BANG!!!  something has fallen in the backyard of the Jekyll's house.
"Brother Tobias you must understand that you need to go to the gym!" complained Gobias

"Gobias, you need that gym more! And for one thing your going to need a house you can't stay with us any longer!"Replied Tobias

"Oh yeah, you think you can kick me out I am Gobias your older brother!"

"Gobias were twins and I'm older!" yelled Tobias, "SO get out!"

"Annieta I want you away from that thing now!" Yelled Katrina

"Money oh sweet money!", said Gobias, "sweet moneys in their!"

"I sense something" said Annieta quitely.

So do I thought Tobias

MONEY MONEY I KNOW THEIRS MONEY!!!!!

"Gobias i think this is unnecessary." said Katrina

"Oh shut up Katrina theirs money in here!" yelled Gobias

"Theirs as much money in there as there is brains in your head!" Said Katrina scornfully

Shut up and help dig!


"Gobias do you see that disk?"

"What disk why don't you help your old uncle huh?"

"Never mind." said Annieta, "never mind"

Well it is a disk....

TRANSMITTING MESSAGE  2

what?

MESSAGE 2 WILL NOW DISPLAY

 Suddenly, Annieta eyes went blurry she was seeing something different.

Hello welcome to Transition 2
I hope this is not to confusing for you but i assumed by the time this was seen in 2100 you would be adjusted to such technology that controls your vision.
Hello what is your name?
PLEASE INSERT NAME


Umm me name is Annieta 

Hello Annieta a computer voice will say your name any time It comes across
Now on to business as in the last video I will show you pictures of us doing everyday things.

here is me and my wife coding on the computer. Coding was the old way of making game sand programs on the computer work (i assume you are more advanced than coding.)

ERROR TRANSMISSION CLOSED...
TRANSMISSION FAILED .... FAILURE DETECTED FIXING ERROR

ERROR CAN NOT BE FIXED...

















No comments:

Post a Comment